Corporate & Sustaining Membership
The Engineering Society of Detroit offers corporate membership
benefits and levels to fit the size of your company or division.
Whether you are a consulting firm of one or a major corporation
with thousands of employees, ESD seeks to provide value to your
company. ESD’s comprehensive package of benefits and services
is designed to ensure a tangible return on your investment while
offering leadership and enriching opportunities for your team. ESD
offers two classes of membership for companies or organizations:
Corporate and Sustaining.
ESD can offer you a corporate membership level to fit the size
of your company. Whether you’re a consulting firm of one,
or a major corporation with thousands, ESD will add value to your
corporate culture. The benefits you will receive by becoming an
ESD Corporate Member include:
- Company name listed in every issue of Technology
- Priority given to your articles, announcements and news releases
for publication in Technology Century magazine.
- 25% advertising discount in Technology Century magazine
- Hyperlinked company name listed in
ESD Upcoming Events.
- Hyperlinked company name listed on ESD’s
- Recognition at ESD’s Annual Awards and other society
- Substantial savings through ESD benefit programs in commercial
insurance packages, commercial auto, and workers compensation
insurance. For more information on the ESD commercial
lines, contact Hartland Insurance at 800.682.6881 or info@HartlandInsuranceGroup.com
- You can offer your employees the newly added ESD AFLAC Insurance
program. Contact Jeffrey Dowd at 248.968.9884 ext. 112
- Eligible to participate in ESD’s group rate plan for Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Blue Care Network health insurance programs. For more information, contact Jeannette Bowden 248-375-4231 email email@example.com
- Free Crain’s
Detroit Business subscriptions for each
corporate representative, based on your level of corporate
conference calling & global communications, services offered by Premiere Global Services Conferencing & Collaboration.
- Discounted employment postings rates for the new on-line ESD
- Participate in a discounted member program with Staples Advantage. You’ll get low, contracted prices, consolidated billing and a dedicated account manager who is always looking for ways to save money for your company. Consolidating your purchases with us will help reduce your procurement and invoicing costs, eliminate redundant research, and give you greater control over purchases and program compliance. Staples offers a full range of products and services: technology solutions, furniture solutions, health and wellness, custom printing and stamps, digital copy services, corporate promotional products, calendars and day planners, supplies for break rooms & facilities and more. Registration is free for members of the Engineering Society of Detroit. For more information on the program, contact your Account Manager, Ken Caeti via email at Kenneth.Caeti@staples.com. You can register on-line, ESD Member Staples Registration Form
Corporate Membership Levels
- Level 1 — $295 per year
Companies or divisions with 1-10 employees & nonprofit educational
Three (3) company representative receives all ESD individual member
- Level 2 — $600 per year
Companies or divisions with 11-40 employees
Five (5) company representatives receive all ESD individual member
- Level 3 — $1,000 per year
Companies or divisions with 41-100 employees
Ten (10) representatives receive individual member benefits.
- Level 4 — $1,500 per year
Companies or divisions with 101-1000 employees
Fifteen (15) representatives receive individual member benefits.
- Level 5 — $2,500 per year
Companies or divisions with over 1000 employees
Twenty-five (25) representatives receive individual member benefits.
Sustaining corporate membership is the highest level of corporate
distinction within the Society. This level demonstrates a corporation’s
commitment to invest in the profession by financially supporting
the educational initiatives of The Engineering Society of Detroit.
To be considered a Sustaining Member, your corporation commits
a minimum of $3,000 above your appropriate dues level—this
portion of your membership is considered a charitable contribution
to the Society. Sustaining Corporate Member benefits include:
- All benefits of Corporate Membership level that is one level
above what would be your minimum level, based on the number of
- Benefits for individuals according to elevated level member
status as noted above.
- Special recognition at ESD’s Annual Awards.
- Hyperlinked company logo on the home page of ESD’s Web
- Hyperlinked company logo and boldface name on the Corporate
and Sustaining Member page of ESD’s Web site.
- Company logo and boldface name printed in all issues of Technology
Century magazine (bimonthly distribution of 5,500)
- Company logo and boldface name included in every ESD E-News,
- Recognition at designated ESD programs and events, including
promotional pieces for events.