THANK YOU TO LAST YEAR'S SPONSORS:
2017 Energy Efficiency Conference & Exhibition
Hosted by DTE Energy and The Engineering Society of Detroit
CONFERENCE PROGRAM (PDF)
May 9, 2017
Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
In its 20th year, this conference, the only one of its kind in Michigan, is designed to educate small-to-large commercial and industrial businesses on energy technology, products, and services that will assist them in successful energy management.
This year's conference will include:
- Luncheon featuring a panel presentation focusing on Michigan-made LED lighting
- Educational tracks – technology, industrial, commercial and financial – offering informative 30-minute presentations
- Dozens of exhibitors offering energy-related products and services
- Major awards recognizing energy efficiency initiatives
- A ride-and-drive featuring a fleet of new vehicles, as well as energy efficient vehicles
Cost to Attend:
$85 ESD Member
$154 Non-Member – attend and join ESD at a discounted rate. This offer is available to new, first-time members only.
$25 Student Rate
$1,000 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth (includes four conference registrations)
To register online, use the link to the left or call 248-353-0735 to register by phone.
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
To exhibit or sponsor, please contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at 248-353-0735, ext. 152 or email@example.com, or click on the link above fore more information.