248-353-0735, ext. 222
to register quickly by phone
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
RECEPTION & BEATLES EXHIBIT SPONSOR:
MEMBER BENEFIT PARTNERS:
ESD Annual Dinner
Featuring the ESD Construction & Design Awards and the ESD Leadership Awards
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
The Henry Ford Museum
20900 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
We cordially invite you to celebrate with us as we honor Michigan’s best engineers and technical professionals. Our most anticipated event of the year, ESD’s Annual Dinner will be held at the Henry Ford Museum, a remarkable destination that brings American ideas and innovations to life. This one-of-a-kind event brings out the best, brightest, and most diverse group of engineering, design, and construction professionals in Southeast Michigan.
Experience the U.S. premiere of The Magical History Tour: A Beatles Memorabilia Exhibition.
During the reception, attendees will have special access to the most comprehensive Beatles exhibition ever assembled, featuring instruments, clothing, rare original photos and many never-before-displayed artifacts.
2016 ESD Annual Dinner Honorees
Horace H. Rackham Humanitarian Award
- Kirk T. Steudle, PE, FESD
Director, Michigan Department of Transportation
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Donald E. Goodwin, FESD
Retired/Vice President of Global Service, Chrysler LLC
ESD College of Fellows Inductees
- Sol P. Baltimore, Retired/ Director, Environmental Communications
- Keith W. Cooley, President & CEO, Principia, LLC
- George E. Hubbell, PE, BCEE, President, Hubbell, Roth & Clark
- David A. Lomas, PE, QEP, D.WRE, PMP, Principal Engineer/Associate, NTH Consultants, Ltd.
- Joseph F. Neussendorfer, President & CEO, U.S. Construction Research
- Michael F. Ryan, Senior Vice President, Ghafari Associates, LLC
- Harold A. Ladouceur, Retired/Multifastener Corp.
Distinguished Service Awards
- Robert A. Stevenson, PE, LEED AP, FESD, Senior Vice President, Ghafari Associates, LLC
- Dr. Richard E. Marburger, FESD, President Emeritus, Lawrence Technological University
- Matthew Stone, Director, Business Development, Commercial Contracting Corporation
- Matthew N. Roush, Managing Editor University News Bureau, Director of Media Relations, Lawrence
- Raymond Okonski, Chairman, Excellis
- Dr. William A. Moylan, Jr., PMP, FESD, Associate Professor, Construction Management, Eastern Michigan University
Outstanding Leadership Awards
- Randy G. Paquette, Director of Design & Construction Services, Wayne State University
- Jeffrey J. Hausman, AIA, LEED AP, Detroit Office Director, SmithGroupJJR
- Gene D. Dickirson, PE, President, Gene Dickirson Engineering
Outstanding Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Ashley P. Lesser, PE, LEED AP BD+C, Staff Engineering, Environmental Assessment, Testing Engineers & Consultants, Inc.
Outstanding College Student Engineer of the Year Award
- Andrew Alisa, Oakland University, Rochester
Outstanding High School Students of the Year Awards
- Arsha Ali, Athens High School, Troy
- Kayla Dobies, Dakota High School, Macomb
- Alexa Rathi, Novi High School, Novi
- Emily Veenhuis, Comstock High School, Kalamazoo
- Jennie Yang, Troy High School, Troy
42nd Annual ESD Construction & Design Award Winners
- University of Michigan, Munger Graduate Residence Hall
Owner: Regents of the University of Michigan
Designer: Hartman-Cox Architects + Integrated Design Solutions
- Lake Trust Credit Union Headquarters
Owner: Lake Trust Credit Union
Contractor: The Christman Company
- Wayne State University, Integrative Biosciences Center
Owner: Wayne State University
Designer: Harley Ellis Devereaux
Contractor: Barton Malow
ESD Construction & Design Award Honorable Mentions
- Detroit Medical Center Heart Hospital
Owner: Detroit Medical Center
Designer: Harley Ellis Deveraux
- The Globe Building – Outdoor Adventure Center
Owner: Michigan Department of Natural Resources & The Roxbury Group
Designer: Hobbs+Black Architects & Strategic Energy Solutions, Inc.
Mark your calendar now and join us for what promises to be an unforgettable evening at an unforgettable place.
6 p.m. Networking Reception
7 p.m. Dinner followed by the Presentation of Awards
A cash bar will be available. Business attire is appropriate.
Individual: $150 Member/$175 Non-Member
Table of 10: $1,350
Register online by using the link to the left, or call 248-353-0735 to register by phone.
For sponsorship information, contact Elana Shelef at 248-353-0735, ext. 119, or email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD PDF SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION