Detroit Society for Coatings Technology (DSCT)
rep: Ronald P. Andrus,
Developmental Chemist-Waterborne Coatings
Matrix System Automotive Finishes, Inc.
10315 E. Love Joy Road
tel: (800) 735-0303
rep2: Jeff Tish,
PO Box 721186
Berkley, MI 48072
The DSCT shall operate solely and exclusively as a non-profit organization with the following objectives:
1. To develop or provide scientific, engineering and technical data, facts and standards. To promote research and the application of the sciences to further the development, manufacture and use of paints, varnishes, lacquers, related protective and decorative coatings, printing inks, sealants, adhesives and other related products; and the raw materials necessary for these products.
2. To promote educational activities and the interchange of ideas among its members and the public.
3. To arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertinent to the industries served by the DSCT, and for the presentation, discussion and publication of papers and other contributions.
4. To organize and operate as a Constituent Society of the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology and to coordinate its activities with those of the Federation.
5. To promote the improvement of products, the elimination of wasteful methods of manufacture, and foster manufacturing procedures and practices that minimize pollution of the environment as a service to the industry and the public as a whole.
6. To cooperate with other organizations, public and private, to accomplish these objectives.